Welcome! We are thrilled to join the Arizona Music Educators Association in presenting its 2021 Virtual Conference.
Arizona’s nearly 1 million public school students are lucky to have access to music programs led by dedicated band, choral and orchestra directors like you. Your innovative efforts to engage and educate your students are as spectacular as Arizona’s landscapes. Thank you!
Welcome from Jeff Queen
The Arizona Music Education Association conference gives us an opportunity to connect with all of you and to remind you that Yamaha is your partner in music education, not just through our great instruments and professional audio products but also with resources, support and professional development. We know how difficult this past year has been as we have navigated through these uncertain times, and I want to express my appreciation and gratitude for everyone involved in making this virtual conference possible. We want to continue to hear about your programs and learn about you and your specific needs to see how Yamaha can partner with you to help.
I'm so happy to join you — albeit virtually. Have a wonderful conference!
— Jeff Queen, District Manager, School Services Division, Yamaha Corporation of America
Professional Development Resources
Through the Yamaha Educator Suite blog site and SupportED magazine, Yamaha reaches thousands of educators with professional development tips, advice and resources. Here is a sampling of our top professional development articles.
- Stay Connected During Online Instruction
- The ABCs of Classroom Management
- Funding Resource Roundup
- Resources for Online Teaching
- 5 Ways to Stay Positive
- Tips to Manage Workload and Find Work-Life Balance
- Quick Start Guide to Dorico
- Avoid Burnout
- Positive Mental Health Strategies
- Work with Music Dealers to Enhance Your Program
- 6 Ways to Overcome Overwhelm
- Build Diversity in Your Repertoire
- Dealing with Difficult Band Parents
- The Yamaha Master Educator Collective: Learn from Distinguished Teachers