Welcome! We are thrilled to join the California All-State Music Education Conference in presenting its 2021 Virtual Convention.
California’s nearly 6.2 million public school students are lucky to have access to music programs led by dedicated band, choral and orchestra directors like you. We applaud how you embrace the pioneering spirit of California as you find your eureka moments to engage and educate your students. Thank you!
Welcome Video from Yamaha
Professional Development Resources
Through the Yamaha Educator Suite blog site and SupportED magazine, Yamaha reaches thousands of educators with professional development tips, advice and resources. Here is a sampling of our top professional development articles.
- Stay Connected During Online Instruction
- Post Pandemic-Planning Guide
- Celebrating Excellence in Music Education: “40 Under 40”
- The ABCs of Classroom Management
- Quick Start Guide to Dorico
- Funding Resource Roundup
- Resources for Online Teaching
- 5 Ways to Stay Positive
- Tips to Manage Workload and Find Work-Life Balance
- Avoid Burnout
- Positive Mental Health Strategies
- Work with Music Dealers to Enhance Your Program
- 6 Ways to Overcome Overwhelm
- Build Diversity in Your Repertoire
- Dealing with Difficult Band Parents
- The Yamaha Master Educator Collective: Learn from Distinguished Teachers